Expeditions vehicles work hard, and the more you can build in those aspects which make life easier, the more you’ll enjoy your vehicle and your expeditions.
Expedition vehicles are usually off-road, rugged warriors which need to be fit for the purpose of off-grid journeys and stops. Typical vehicles include:
- Unimog style vehicles
- 4×4 cars
- Van conversions
- Truck conversions
Many exhibition vehicles start out with just the basics. But with our professional conversion support, an expedition vehicle can be customised with essential off-grid systems:
- Electrics, solar and power supplies
- Gas and heating
- Suspension, tyres and wheels
- Body cutting and adaptations, including windows and doors
- Security and alarm systems
Full design or DIY support
At Motorhome Workshop, our expert team has fitted out and kitted up all makes and models of vehicles, to transform them into fully customised expedition vehicles. We can support with:
- Design and build for new projects.
- Upgrades and adaptations to meet new needs or forthcoming expedition demands.
- Professional input into DIY projects – it’s always safer and often more cost-effective to leave the areas you don’t have expertise in to professionals who do.
We’re happy to talk through your needs and questions, just give our expert team a call on 01903 21 31 41.
You could also fill out our easy upgrade request form at the bottom of this page, so we can get back to you with a free, no-obligation quote.
Our professional workshop is based in Sussex and our fully qualified team includes expert technicians. We have been independently assessed and fully certified under the Approved Workshop Scheme (AWS).