The Motorhome Workshop has grown from our @Sunstore sister company. Our approved workshop is where we carry out the fitting services for a range of high-quality products and systems for all types of vehicles.
What we do – more than motorhomes
Although we’re Motorhome Workshop, the truth is that we work with all types of vehicles across and beyond leisure vehicles:
- Leisure – including caravans, campervans, motorhomes and van conversions;
- Light commercial and trailers;
- Equestrian and horseboxes;
- Sports homes;
- Marine vessels;
- Products and services;
- Emergency service vehicles;
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles;
- Van conversions.
What we do – supply and installation, with the highest standards of products and service
We provide a one-stop shop for supply and fitting of:
- Solar panels, inverters, chargers;
- Batteries and power supplies, including lights, electrical systems and generators;
- Refillable gas systems and gas appliances;
- Reversing cameras, reversing sensors, dash cams;
- Security devices including alarms, tackers and locks;
- Entertainment upgrades including steror, satellites, televisions and onboard WiFi/MiFi;
- Heating – LPG, diesel and air conditioning;
- Upgraded suspension and assisters;
- Hydraulic levelling systems;
- Accessories – including awnings, towbars, bike racks and motor movers.
What we do – checks, repairs and servicing
Our fully certified team can also carry out those necessary checks and fault-finding services needed for leisure vehicles:
- Habitation checks – including repairs and servicing of all of the items commonly found in the habitation area:
- Damp checks;
- Electric fault-finding;
- ALKO axle servicing.
What we do – products
We offer only the best products available, all of which have been tried and tested by the team. We’re happy to share our product knowledge to help you find the right option for your particular make and model of vehicle. Our technical team can also offer great support and access to the right UK and EU product support services.
Every product we fit in a vehicle is tested to ensure full functionality. We’ll then provide full product guidance and operational tutoring so that you can be confident in not only the installation, but also how to get the best performance from it yourself.
What we do – as a company
Motorhome Workshop is an AWS-approved workshop, so you can be assured that our team and services have been independently assessed and all installations meet the very high standards set by the scheme. This scheme is the only one to be supported by all of the major UK manufacturers.
Our team is fully qualified to ensure the highest standards in workmanship and safety, including City & Guilds qualified and ACOPS gas certified. We’ve also trained with manufacturers, so our vehicle and installation knowledge is of the same high standard as our technical and product expertise.
All products are supplied with full warranties. All work is carried out to the highest standards and is fully guaranteed.
What you could do
The best way to find out if we have the service you need is to contact us. No job is too large or small. No project is too complicated or too much trouble.
But all jobs start with the fact-finding which helps us to help you. To get started, just call us on 01903 21 31 41 or complete the enquiry form at the bottom of the page for a free, no obligation quote.