Truma Saphir RC storage box air conditioning system: customised climate comfort
The Truma Saphir air conditioning system is installed in the storage space of the caravan. It distributes the air individually and flexibly in the room. It also shifts the centre of gravity to the bottom of the caravan, which has a favorable effect on driving quality.
Truma Saphir comfort RC is a powerful storage compartment air conditioning system that cools very quickly and efficiently. In cooling mode, the Truma Saphir also dehumidifies and cleans the air with the integrated fluff and particle filters. Thanks to the reversible cooling circulation system it can also be used as a heater with heat pump. With a heat output of 1700W, the appliance generates pleasant warmth, especially during spring and autumn.
- Practical timer function to switch the appliance on and off automatically
- Select the temperature in one degree increments
- In heat pump mode, heats with up to 1700W
- Can be used at camp sites with fuses from six amperes
- Lightweight, just 23.5 kilograms
Truma Saphir compact is a storage compartment air conditioning system that is especially well-suited for small to medium-sized caravans and motor homes. The system not only cools the air, but also dehumidifies and cleans it. For this purpose, there are fluff and particle filters on the front of the device. The air conditioning system is lightweight, extremely compact and very economical to run.
- Cooling time can be programmed up to 15 hours in advance with the timer function
- Select the room temperature in one degree increments
- Can be used at camp sites with fuses from three amperes
- Especially light at just 20 kilograms
Truma Saphir vario: The air conditioning system is lightweight and takes up very little space. At just 20 centimetres high, it is the only air conditioning system in the world that can be installed in the false floor of your vehicle. Truma Saphir vario is installed in such a way that cool air is distributed evenly throughout the vehicle. The floor-level installation also has a positive effect on the driving quality of your motor home.
- Lightweight and extremely compact
- Three output levels with two fan speeds
- Choose between two fan speeds and two operating modes (cooling, air circulation)
More details about Truma Saphir
The storage compartment air conditioning system can be adjusted by remote control or on the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel. If, in addition to the air conditioner, you also have a Truma Combi heater in your vehicle, you can use automatic climate control.
Your authorised Truma dealership will install the Truma Saphir centrally in a storage box, such as in a storage bench. Thanks to the pre-assembled fixing system, it is installed very quickly. The storage compartment air conditioning system is ideal for vehicles between 5.5 and about 8 metres long. For larger vehicles, we recommend that you install two Saphir air conditioning systems.
- Cools very efficiently
- The smallest air conditioning system in its class: space-saving installation in a storage bench
- Ideal for allergy sufferers: not only cools the air, but also cleans and dehumidifies it
- Four operating modes (cooling, heating, automatic, air circulation) and three fan speeds
- In sleep mode, the internal fan operates at a slow speed and is therefore very quiet